Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dla przyjaciela w Polska

MAGDA... You wanna know something about my trip?
Oekoranch @ Frauenau, Bavaria
I worked here as a helper for lovely Ilona and Franz. Many natures, many animals. Making cheese from fresh cow milk, kitting shocks, cleaning goat shit, picking apples and pumpkins, digging mud. Everything were first time in my life. 



My Life Destinations

Chopin's Heart @ Warsaw - Last summer I visited Chopin's grave in Paris. As Chopin's last will, his heart was sent back to Poland, so here I was.

Beethoven House @ Bonn -  Bonn is a very beautiful city and visiting Beethoven House is a "must do" in my life. Listening Symphony No.5 Concert, visiting Beethoven's mother grave. My life is more complete.



Berlin
I studied Deutsch and lived in Berlin for 5 weeks. Everything were great. Lot's of cultures, arts, music, friendly people and beautiful christmas markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment